WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, January 31, 2011

I'M WATCHING "THE GLAM FAIRY" SPECIAL RITE NOW ON THE STYLE NETWORK, AND THE VERDICT IS......................?

Sorry, hate it!
 I rather watch Jerseylicious and I don't even care for this show, it so turned me off seeing Gigi's Sponge Bob Square Pants shape, Tracy's ugly fat-azz, and definitely watching Tracy's jealous triads towards Olivia. And it just showed Tracy's true colors & sick demented, vindictive envy and jealousy towards Olivia. You hate her so much but you: Steal her retarded boyfriend, wear army fatigue (after making Olivia feel bad about her army fatigue outfit, freaking copy cat), she dye her hair a dark color like Olivia's beat & spit in her face (1st  is murdering another human being). over doin the same thing that Tracy does, and stole her fake bestfrend Brielle.
Alexa Prisco, now known as The Glam Fairy makeup artist, may be familiar to Style Network viewers of Jerseylicious.
 GREEN BROOKAlexa Prisco, apparently ready to shed her association with Jerseylicious, The Style Network TV "docu-drama" set in Green Brook's The Gatsby Salon, is excited about her own television special, "The Glam Fairy," which is scheduled to air Sunday Jan. 30th.
Prisco, who stopped working at Gatsby about five months ago, said she has owned and managed her own makeup business for the past seven years.
"The difference was I worked on location, going to someones home or wedding site to apply makeup. But now, with my Hoboken site on Monroe Street, I can conduct client consultations. It give me an actual face to attach to the name," Prisco said.
Prisco said The Glam Fairy, which occupies what used to be a factory, sees clients by appointment only.
The show will center around Prisco's new assistant, also named Alexa but known on the show as A2, who, with Prisco, works with other staffers to transform a group of sorority girls from bookworms into sexy college students.
Glam Fairy is produced by Endemol USA for The Style Network.
For Jerseylicious viewers, the concluding episode of the shows second season is scheduled to air at 8 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 30, just before The Glam Fairy.

I know for a fact that "The Glam Fairy" isn't really a Special but rather a Promo, and they call it that because they wanna see if you all watch the show. And if it receives alot of viewers then "The Glam Fairy" Alexa will be having her own reality show so watch out Jerseylicious.
I no that I won't be watching but will you love for Alexa to get her own reality show?

No comments:

Post a Comment