WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Video: Pittsburgh Man's House Demolished By Mistake! "I Got An Open Lot With Nothing"

"A Pittsburgh man says he returned to his home after the holidays to find a backhoe sitting where he house should have been. City officials say a contractor accidentally demolished the man's house, instead of the one next door".

NOW THAT’S F’ED UP, FORREAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment