WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bad Girls Club: Top 10 OMGs

Watch this full episode of The top 10 Oh mm gee! moments as Tanisha (b.k.a The creator of the most popular fraise that’s used in every season of the BGC “Pop Off Son”) , Amber (b.k.a Cookie that gurl who got jumped by her own roommates in Cancun,Mexico), Aimee (whom I dislike the most out of all the seasons & who brought laughter to me when seeing that her Bark is way louder than her nonexistent Bite when Ty whooped that trick……..literally), Florina (a.k.a Flo or the manly bi-popular one, also the 1 that was in love & jealous of Kendra &) Natalie (a.k.a The baddest bitch who runs L.A. & who also has her own reality cuming soon)

CHECK OUT THE NEW SEASON OF OXYGEN’S THE BAD GIRLS CLUB: SEASON 6: PREMIERING ON MONDAYS NOW (no more Tuesdays) AT 9/10pm

Bonus clips from season 6 of BGC

No comments:

Post a Comment