WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, February 25, 2011

***ADULTS ONLY*** WHAT DO YUNG BERG BE DOING TO THIS CHICKS? BUT KARMA IS A B@&$H!

ADULTS ONLY
**Very Explicit**

Yung Berg's Ex, (Camille) is trying to get back at Yung Berg & puts his pics all out on front street!
See dummies woman can put yo shit out there the same way you guys can
P.S. That nig Yung Berg wiener is small just like him, his shit not even longer than his little palm Geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment