WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, February 25, 2011

DR. DRE DEBUTS ‘I NEED A DOCTOR’ MUSIC VIDEO FT. EMINEM AND SKYLAR GREY, AND RAISE YOUR HANDS IF YOUR READY FOR DR. DRE TO “DETOX” YOU!

eminem-dr-dre-294yp-022511-1298610369[1]

Popeater.com

A lot has happened in the dozen years since Dr. Dre has released a solo album. Dre's much-storied third album, 'Detox' is kinda like hip-hop's own 'Eclipse.' Except that everyone expects great things from this one. It's almost time to finally cash in those chips for the money and the big pay-off: For real, this time. While certain unfinished tracks were leaked in the past -- much to Dre's chagrin -- when an unmastered version of the song 'Kush' leaked last fall, he quickly mastered it and released it officially via iTunes. Then came a video. So, whereas previous leaked tracks were allegedly removed from the album's final tracklist, 'Kush' was the forced first single. Last November, just one week after 'Kush' was released, producer Alex da Kid said the track he worked on called 'I Need a Doctor' (feat. Eminem and Skylar Grey) would be the official second single from 'Detox.' Turns out, the kid was right. Watch the video after the jump.

 

After years of hearing Dre's collaborators -- including Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube -- discuss their contributions and speculate about the album's release, 'Detox' finally drops in April'11'

The single hit iTunes on Feb. 1 and the official video premiered on MTV. Looks like the 'Detox' era is finally upon us... and, it turns out, no one "forgot about Dre."

I am so happy that Dr. Dre’s “Detox” is finally ready, I mean it took so long and kept getting pushed back that Dr. Dre & Eminem’s own artist, 50 Cent has made numerous comments about “Detox” taking to long and that it was never coming out. But I guess 50 Cent was wrong cause now “Detox” is about to blow the roof off the joint with hits like “Kush” and his new single “I need a doctor” is a pretty good song as well. I will definitely support Dr. Dre by buying his album in April and you all should too. Even though I believe this album will be dope, I know for sure that its not going to be “crack” like Dr. Dre’s 1992 release of “The Chronic” album. Which received amazing accolades such as:

Ranked #137 in Rolling Stone's "500 Greatest Albums Of All Time" - "[Dr. Dre] funked up the rhymes with a smooth bass-heavy production style and the laid-back delivery of then-unknown rapper Snoop Doggy Dogg."Rolling Stone (5/13/99, p.53) - Included in Rolling Stone's "Essential Recordings of the 90's." and etc.
I mean it’s no way to create such songs as:

“Fuck Wit Dre Day (And Everybody's Celebrating')”

“Let Me Ride”

“The Day the Niggaz Took Over”

“Deeez Nuuuts”

“Nuthin' But A "G" Thang”

THESE SONGS ARE CLASSIC! Its no possible way to recreate history like that again, times has changed and music has definitely changed very drastically. Any who I can’t wait for “Detox” to come definitely since it is officially Dr. Dre’s last album ever. I’m kinda glad to hear that because, I’m not trying to be funny but, if I was to wait for another Dre album he would be about 80-years old and I would even be aging. And off the subject I been hearing about a Skylar Grey all of a sudden lately, and she has a very beautiful voice. She is also featured on Diddy~Dirty Money “Coming home” off of Dirty Money’s album, “Last Train To Paris” or as Diddy makes it a hashtag on Twitter, #LTTP. Skylar Grey is also the girl who has received a 2011 Grammy Nominations for Song of the Year for her writing contribution to “Love the Way You Lie” Eminem ft Rihanna smash single. And Ms. Skylar Grey is also featured on a J. Cole song called, “I’m coming home” which is a reference to Diddy’s Last Train to Paris song. For her to be a newcomer she has achieved a lot & I notice she;s a hard worker, and she has done a lot of features already for her to be an unknown artist. She's a great talent so make sure you keep an eye out for Ms. Skylar Grey!




No comments:

Post a Comment