WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

DATING REPORT: Rihanna dating RockStar Travis Barker, COOL!

REPORT: Rihanna dating rocker Travis Barker - iheartradio - Listen to 750+ Stations

New couple alert -- Rihanna is reportedly dating rocker Travis Barker. Fresh off her relationship with baseball player Matt Kemp, Ri started spending time with the Blink 182 drummer, and now things are allegedly official. The pair have been friends for a while, and even went out a few times in the past. Sources say Rihanna will star in Barker's upcoming video for Can A Drummer Get Some. In other Rihanna news, the singer recently announced she'll be touring for her new CD LOUD starting in June. "We're creating an incredible ride with this tour. I'm excited to get out on the road and share my new music from this album. We are going to have an amazing time and I know my fans are ready to get LOUD!" she says. I don’t believe that RI RI is in a relationship that fast, but if she is then WORRRKK BEOTCH, and we love older men with pretty baby blue eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment