WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

EVEN WIZ KHALIFA MOMMA IS IN LOVE WITH AMBER ROSE! HOW DOES THIS CHICK NOT ONLY GET THE MAN, BUT ALSO THE MOMMA?

AMBER

Wiz Khalifa Says Amber Rose And His Mom 'Really Dig Each Other' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

Wiz Khalifa has been linked to Kanye West ex Amber Rose recently, and while neither party has admitted they are an item, the Pittsburgh rapper recently revealed that the model met his mother. Funkmaster Flex (this fool a good azz interviewer when he’s not talking all over the artist) pulled the confession out of the upstart lyricist during his appearance on the jock's Hot 97 show. Wiz briefly addressed the meeting to MTV News, describing it as "cool." "They actually really, really dig each other," Wiz said. "Amber is a sweetheart, and my mom, everybody who meets her loves her anyway. So it was really tight." Wiz took Rose to meet his mother during the weekend of the AFC Championship game, when his hometown Steelers played the New York Jets. Team officials invited the rapper to perform his breakout hit "Black and Yellow" prior to kickoff. He coyly explained to Flex that Rose, due to her travel schedule, was nearby and they hung out in Pittsburgh together.

While Wiz is a Pittsburgh native through and through, he told The Source in the magazine's December/January issue that he plans to relocate to Los Angeles. He's spent a lot of time out West recently recording with Snoop Dogg for their collaborative movie and soundtrack "High School." When he makes the move to California, though, it won't be something he announces, he said. "You wouldn't be able to tell if I did or didn't because I'm out there so much," Wiz said. "And that's what I wanted it to be. I kind of wanted to blend. If you do see me a lot, then that might be why."

First off who is Wiz Khalifa kidding the move from Pittsburgh to Cali isn’t just because of him, but due to him wanting to be up under Amber Rose. And her Reality Show is being filmed out in California “Behind The Shades”. And secondly, I think Wiz Khalifa didn’t just get that stupid azz piece of blonde patch of hair  Wiz Khalifa

because of his hit single “Black and Yellow”, but I really think it symbolizes a close bond between Wiz and his new gurlfriend Amber Rose. I mean get it her bald blonde head and his patch of blonde, or maybe I am looking to deeply into it but yesterday was Valentine’s Day and once again I was alone so I'm acting out. But did you guys/gals have a good Valentine’s Day or the most horrible one possible? Send some stories to my e-mail: kaytoservu@yahoo.com And I will definitely have a whole blog dedicated to your great stories or devastating stories, but its up to everyone to send them. Cause if I don’t receive enough stories then I won’t be able to put up all of your stories, Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment