WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, February 25, 2011

GROSS, NATALIE NUNN IS SHOWING THAT SHE’S HURT BY WIZ KHALIFA CHOOSING AMBER ROSE OVER HER, BY DOING THIS!

Sooooo . . . Nat's got anew BF, she's dating LOS ANGELES rapper Yung Chris.

NO NO NO NO NO, Natalie is just trying to show that she’s capable of “moving on to the next one” and I think her ego is bruised by a dude (Wiz Khalifa) could dump her for anotha chick (Amber Rose). And that Wiz Khalifa keeps confessing his love for Amber Rose over all the radio stations like a sprung trick, shit I guess Wiz say Amber “Is the best money that he ever spent” NICE! It’s ok Natalie boys are dum sometimes, but that little 19-year old boy you toting around isn’t cute. You mite as well tote around a little poodle, at least their cuter and your still coming out your pockets so it’s the same.Broken heart

No comments:

Post a Comment