WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Reality Show Alert! “Tha Life” aka The Real GAYS of Atlanta… [VIDEO]

Reality Show Alert! “Tha Life” aka The Real GAYS of Atlanta… [VIDEO]

Meet the men of “Tha Life,” an Atlanta reality show that focuses on the lives of 6 gay men

I was originally hoping Dwight Eubanks, Lawrence Washington Miss Lawrence & Derek J would finally come together with their own spin-off of RHOA, but this one goes a step further.

There’s six gay “housewives”: Al (the “Superstar”), Donte (the “Moneymaker”), Terrence (the “Mayor of Atlanta”), Will (“Mr. Socialite”), J. Will (“Mr. Unpredictable”), and Dr. George Smith (the “New Face” of Atlanta).

I swear these old stunt queens floss harder than any RHOA cast mate ever could, driving Benz’s & Bentley’s around town while sipping on Mojitos and Cosmos all night long at the club.

WOW, I LOVE ITPrincessPRINCESS BOYZ R COMIN TO A TV NEAR YOU, STRAIGHT FROM THA ATL

No comments:

Post a Comment