WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, February 25, 2011

***HOT FIRE FRIDAY’S*** TYLER THE CREATOR “YONKERS” MUSIC VIDEO!

***KAY’S STAMP OF APPROVAL***

***STAMP FOR HOT NEW TALENT***

youtube.com/twitter.com @kanyewest

Thanxs to @kanyewest co-signing this dude on twitter, I have now been able to find new talent. He is amazing, he remind me kinda of a male Lady Gaga. Cause he doesn’t care what people think of him, and he makes weird videos and he’s an amazing talent. Kanye has also co-signed anotha dude named: Earl (whom is rumored to be in jail or boarding school cause his mom heard his mixtape “earl”, and  got mad because he’s under the age of 18 & she got very angry that her child was rapping vulgar things. So she shipped his azz off. But a lot of his fans believe that’s it’s a publicity stunt)

youtube.com

OH YEA, I almost forgot Kanyeezy gave a shout-out to his “beats protégé” whom is: Justin Beiber

My new beat protege

No comments:

Post a Comment