WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, February 25, 2011

I DON’T KNOW IF YALL KNOW THIS, BUT TWITTER IS GOING CRAZY RITE NOW OVER THIS NICKI MINAJ VS LIL KIM BEEF!

28pjt.jpg

Twitter pic by @BigFendi

Some guy named Big Fendi on twitter, I think he’s chopping Lil Kim downnnn. But he’s all over twitter saying F%@k Nicki Minaj for no reason, and Lil Kim has also been saying mean things about Nicki over twitter. She said that her song “Black Friday” is #1 on Paypal, sorry but what the hell that mean? Nicki Minaj “Moment 4 Life ft Drake” is #1 on the Billboard Charts and Lil Kim “Black Friday” is #1 on Paypal. Im sorry but I like and respect the queen which is Lil Kim and Im not taunting her on twitter like some of the other barbs are in Nicki Minaj’s defense. But yes I am going in on Big Fendi or whoever he is, because he’s

disrespectful to Nicki & to the Barbs all over the world, he called us some “twitter gangstas” lol. Anywho if your apart of #TeamNickiMinaj then you better get yo azz on twitter, Rite Nowwwwwwwww (in Natalie Nunn voice) and help me and the other barbs defend Nicki unless your not a real fan of hers. It’s so many of us I truly believe that @BigFendi is giving up, and he should love us rite now cause he’s getting all the attention that @LilKim & @BigFendi has been looking for. I mean you haven’t heard Nicki talking greasy at all, so I truly don’t understand why Lil Kim is so angry. And the Nikster basically won because she make hits, and to be very honest and I hate to say this but Lil Kim is looking “jealous”. This beef breaks my heart, but this bald head nicca ain’t got shit to do with this and he’s attacking a chica that’s making hits & minding her business.

A.O.S (all off subject): I don’t know why Natalie Nunn from “The Bad Girls Club” Season 4 wears weave, take a look at all this hair she has.

z4kxo.jpg

Yassss, that’s Real Housewives Of Atlanta’s own Derek J doin Miss Natalie Nunn’s hair, and she’s about to get all that pretty hair chopped off into a short hairstyle. But I shoulda known she had a head full of hair, because Natalie looks bi-racial. AOS: I wonder how much Derek J and Miss Lawrence charge? Probably like thousands, yall betta wurk beaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment