WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, February 21, 2011

SO FREAKIN ADORABLE: NICKI MINAJ & KIYAN, CARMELO AND LALA ANTHONY SON PICTURED UP WITH HIS NEW BOO AT THE NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND!

LA LA 's photos - Kiyan and @NICKIMINAJ..all he said was he wanted a pic w/her...he has a crush..so cute | Plixi

2 CUTE, I HOPE LALA COMES BACK WITH ANOTHER REALITY SHOW ON VH1 AS A FOLLOW-UP TO HER WEDDING DOCU-SERIES. CAUSE I CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF SEEING HER HANDSOME SON KIYAN, HE’S GOING TO BE A HEARTBREAKER JUST LIKE HIS DADDY, CARMELO ANTHONYWinking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment