WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Beef Alert: SHOTS FIRED FROM DRE TO 50CENT, 50 CENT VS. DR. DRE A.K.A THE HAND THAT FED HIM!

Beef Alert: 50 Cent Says Dr. Dre Has Headphone Envy mtv
Move over Ice-T and Soulja Boy, your YouTube-based beef is no longer the lamest hip-hop dispute ever. 50 Cent and Dr. Dre's headphone battle of 2011 is now the owner of that title.
Here's the story: Early this week 50 Cent jumped on Twitter to announce that he's made Dre angry by releasing a line of headphones that compete with the completely ubiquitous Beats By Dre headphones. "Jimmy Iovine and dre mad at me cause I’m doing sleek by 50," he tweeted. "I guess I’m not going to be ondetox Lol."

Wait, it gets lamer. Later, 50 tweeted this: "Would you faint if I told you I just wrote a verse about jimmy and dre. Oh my god this is hard. This shit gonna kill." If ever there was a time to use SMH, it's now, because we've reached the point in hip-hop where big-time rappers are writing dis tracks about other big-time rappers because they have competing lines of headphones. What's even worse: They're doing all of this over Twitter! It makes a guy long for the days of Jay-Z and Nas going at each other's throats for a decade.
At least Dre is staying above the fray on this one. When a TMZ cameraman ambushed him last night and asked him if he is in fact angry with 50, all Dre had to say was this: "I never heard of his headphones." Ouch.
Well I guess Dr. Dre won that fight, and 50 cent better try and sale something cause by the looks of it his music isn’t going to be selling nothing in along time (except I like that Jermih ft 50 cent song, but that’s just a feature for 50). Its true that this whole beef is childish but I guess dre feel that 50 is biting his invention, style and hand that once fed his thirsty azz. And everybody has to remember that 50 isn’t doing anything else productive these days, why else you think he be on twitter 24-7 + he’s a fame whore, DUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment