WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Video: Rihanna, Drake & Kanye West Performance At The 2011 NBA All Star Game [11 Min]

Rihanna, Drake & Kanye West Performance At The 2011 NBA All Star Game [11 Min]

I don’t know if its just me or what but at Rihanna and Drake performances on here and at the grammy’s, don’t they remind you of all the performances that RiRi & Chris Brown use to do. I mean when they were a cute little couple and now it seems as if Drake is taking Chris place. But RiRi and Drake look amazing together on the stage, they have great chemistry (not more than Drake & I have lol), they look like great friends and they got pass the hump from back in the day. So if the relationship with RiRi and Travis Barker is untrue, then I think she should give Drake another chance or Drake should give RiRi another chance. Since Drake said that, “RiRi used him, and he felt like a pawn in her game”.So lets hope that RiRi doesn’t break Drake’s heart again cause he’s a softy and wears his heart on his sleeves, and Rihanna is just like me “A mothaf@$kin Monsta” and Drake couldn’t take it happening, again to him from the same chick. And they also remind me of the younger version of Jay-Z & Beyonce, you know when they use to perform “Déjà vu” on stage together. I don’t know maybe Im looking to deep into the situation, or I might be rite what do you all think about my wonderful theory, with the replacment of Chris Brown? (and I wonder did CB attend the Grammy’s and if so what did he think of the Drake & Rihanna performance)

No comments:

Post a Comment