WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

WHAT THA FXXK IS THIS SHITZ! IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS………………..WHOOPI GOLDBERG OR A MONKEY?

50 Cent hаѕ released thе trailer аnd ѕοmе stills frοm hіѕ nеw movie Things Fall Apart.  And looking аt thеѕе pics, I thіnk Curtis Jackson mау hаνе lost his goddam mind.

Curtis plays a man dying οf cancer.  And іt looks lіkе hе рυt hіѕ аll іntο thе role.

Watch thе Things Fall Apart trailer here:

Great and amazing storyline, and another cheap and terrible performance once again by Mr. Curtis “No Hit” Jackson. But I do think its amazin how he committed to this movie with the weight loss, but he needs to commit to an acting coach because I can act better then him any day. I only movie that he did a great job in was “Get rich or die trying” I think that was the 1st movie, anyhow he can’t get a hit what so ever and now he went to movies, and as long as he don’t have to be so dramatical then he’s good. Anyways, we’ll be seeing 50 Cent on the next season of “Celebrity Apprentice”, and this season with NENE LEAKES IZ THE GREATEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment