WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Waka Flocka Flame Iz Tha 1st Rapper 2 Strip Down for PETA, YUMMY BAKIED NAKED!

 waka-ad-590mc-030811-1299601588[1]

Waka Flocka Flame joins the ranks of celebrities like Taraji P. Henson, Alicia Silverstone, Olivia Munn, Khloe Kardashian~Odom, Chad Ochocinco and countless others who have shed their clothes for PETA. Wearing nothing but strategically placed bling, Flame shows off his tattoos and little else in his "Ink, Not Mink" ad. As the first rapper to star in the campaign, Flame urges the hip-hop community to consider the animals killed for fur coats, collars and cuffs."Understand where that fox fur came from before you spend $1,000 ... someone got their head beat in and electrocuted. Understand what you buy, instead of just going off fashion and what it look like," the rapper said.
See Waka Flocka Flame strip down for PETA after the jump!

Waka is the first rapper to appear in the "Ink, Not Mink" ad campaign, but others have also teamed up with the organization as well, said reports -- including Chuck D, Common, Kid Sister, Mark Ronson, Travie McCoy, Murs, Masta Killa and Mario.

Waka Flocka x PETA

American rapper and hip-hop artist Waka Flocka Flame shook up the charts and the airwaves with his debut album, Flockaveli. This crunkster quickly became a musical sensation and is known for sporting some rockin' ink and serious jewelry. But underneath all that bling is a heart of gold—Waka Flocka Flame is a huge animal lover and is giving a shout-out to all the helpless fuzzy animals who are killed for their fur. The rapper has joined PETA's iconic "Ink, Not Mink" campaign and is showing his skin to help animals save theirs.

peta.org

Wow, I f@&ks  with him )and I would luv 4 him to lose a bit of that stomach, but I still luv him no matter what) I never thought in a million years that Waka Flocka would represent PETA, and let alone educate me to something as amazin as this organization. I really what to represent Peta and I want all of my followers on Kossip World to educate yourself as well by visiting PETA.org. And I can say that if it wasn't for Waka Flocka shocking me with this whole idea of him getting naked for this campaign, then I probably wouldn’t thought about these horrible situations that happens to this worlds amazin animals worldwide, even though I have seen plenty of great celebrities strut their stuff for PETA like Khloe Kardashian-Odom did an amazing shoot with PETA as well. I mean I never wear fur or mink anyways I always wear faux fur (except when I was 4-years old I had a mink coat, but that wasn’t my fault it was my parents). anywho I will do anything for Waka Flocka and I really luv what Waka and what he represents, and it so happens to be “INK & NOT MINK” & I totally think that more rappers should now follow after Waka Flocka’s (eventhough Waka will always be known as the 1st rapper to ever get nude for PETA, which is so cool) footsteps and save the animals like Waka & I will be doin from now on & for a great cause. And the next rapper should be a Nicki Minaj, she would look amazin in PETA. 

Explicit version (someone has a bush down under lol)

Tame version

What do you guys think about this,Thumbs upor Thumbs down?

No comments:

Post a Comment