WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bow Wow Takes Over 106 & Park [Video]/Shad Moss Documentary Coming Soon!







Yesterday, 106 & Park dedicated their entire show to Bow Wow aka "Mr. 106 & Park." This comes in perfect time for the YMCMB star as he gears up for his debut on the label,Underrated. He spoke on his upcoming debut, growth, memories, and much more. Chris Brown and Snoop Dogg, checked in via Skype to share some of the memories they've shared with Mr. Ohio, including when they first met. Bow Wow and Snoop share a unique bond, as the former made his music debut with the West Coast King at the age of 13, with "Bow Wow (That's My Name)." Continue on for the show intro, and follow the tabs to view the full episode. Underrated is coming soon.
WOW, BOW SHOULD'VE BEEN HAD A BABY CAUSE I LUVE SEEING THIS SIDE OF HIM. I MEAN BE4 HIS DAUGHTER I LOOKED AT BOW WOW AS A RICH AZZ WASHED-UP BRAT, WHOM GOT HIS WAY ALL THE TIME. BUT WATCHING HIS INTERVIEWS ON 106&PARK (ON THE NEXT PAGE I PULLED UP 2 INTERVIEWS FROM HIS TAKE OVA ON 106&PARK A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO) SHOWS THAT HE IS HUMAN AND HAS ISSUES LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. AND HIM TALKING ABOUT HIS FATHERS ALCOHOLISM SHOWS THAT HES REAL, AND HEARING THE HESITATION IN HIS VOICE FROM HOLDING BACK TEARS, WHILE TALKING ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER & FATHER. I REALLY LIKE  THE MATURE, SEXY, INTELLIGENT, FATHER THAT IS: BOW WOW



DOCUMENTARY TRAILER AFTER THE JUMP:













Bow Wow ft. Lil Wayne - Sweat Music Video 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment