WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Usher Gets Emotional During Court Battle With Tameka Read more: Usher Gets Emotional During Court Battle With Tameka!


Usher just came off of a great night at the Billboard Music Awards and now he’s in court singing the blues while fighting a child custody battle against Tameka Raymond. Yesterday in court, Usher broke down in tears after it was insinuated that he’d rather party than care for his children, and he said it’s Tameka who’s been running through nannies so he has no idea how his children are being cared for. Tameka also accused him of being a drug abuser and he admitted that he’d smoked weed but his lawyer jumped in and objected after he was questioned about using ecstasy.
Yesterday, under oath, Usher also detailed a time that Tameka “wanted to fight” after he showed up at her house to drop off his kid with his new girlfriend and current manager, Grace Miguel. The only reason why he brought his girlfriend along was because he was under time constraints and he parked at the bottom of the hill so that there wouldn’t be any drama, however when Tameka realized his new girl was in the car, she went bat sh-t crazy.
To hopefully prevent and negative interaction between the two of them I parked at a distance down the hill from her home. I walked Usher up the hill, up the driveway, to her house where she greeted me with a plate of food. Apparently there was some celebration going on in the house. She had a plate of food in her hand and I said, ‘Here’s Usher.’ I said she should go into the house and attend to the other children, she said, ‘The children are fine.’ I proceeded to walk back down the hill towards my car and she said, ‘Why’d you park down the hill?’ I said, ‘You should turn around and go back to your house and deal with the children as no one is in the house. The children are unattended.’ She said, ‘The children are fine. Why’d you park down the hill?’
She placed the plate of food on the pedestal and walked over to the car. [She] pulled the door open and she wanted to fight. She told her, ‘I’ma kick your a–. B—h get out of the car. How dare you bring this woman in my subdivision. In my house, my subdivision.’ Of course I try my hardest to prevent the situation from escalating to far worse than what it could have potentially been, but she continued to swing, spit. At this point she had slammed — she began to pull the door open, began to pull Ms. Miguel and began to swing at her. It was basically an attack on her. I, at that point, got out of the car and came around to the passenger side and stood between the two of them. Ms. Miguel never got out of the car but at least I wedged myself between the door and her. I shut the door and Tameka hit me, of course. I went back around to the other side of the car and we exchanged words. I just told her, there were people watching in the neighborhood and I just thought that was horrible. The kids could have seen us. Could have heard us obviously. She shouldn’t be so loud and maybe other neighbors would have seen it. That’s just not the way I would conduct myself, so I left. Got in my car, drove to the end of the culdesac, turned around and she threw her plate of food at the car and I drove off.”
Goodness! You couldn’t make this type of drama up. In Tameka’s previous testimony, she admitted to telling Grace, “I will f–k you up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment