WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

SUM PEEPS AGE LIKE FINE WINE, CHECK OUT WHOM IT IS.................!

AND IT IS...............................................................................................
Charli Baltimore Talks Biggie, Murder Inc., Marriage!

Charli Baltimore joined The Breakfast Club to discuss her music career, Biggie, Murder Inc. days, getting married after 3 months of dating, acting roles in Gang of Roses 2 and Changing the Game and much moreCharli says she dated Biggie when Faith and him were separated and didn’t know Big was was smashing Kim until later.
The down-fall of Murder Inc and Irv Gotti:
“I think Irv just got distracted by all of the stuff that was going on with Murder Inc. All of the new-found fame that happened at Murder Inc happened so fast. I mean Ja [Rule] was poppin but I don’t think Irv was prepared for everybody else to pop the way that they did. I think that’s what distracted Irv from what he should have been focused on. I don’t think it was Ashanti in particular.”
When she realized her marriage was over:
“Well he was a whore and I found out maybe 2 years in. He doesn’t drink, smoke or anything. I have this whole theory about men that don’t have any vices. I think that they’re sex addicts, because I’m like, you have to have something to relax. Do you work out? What do you do? ‘Nah, I just be chilling.’ No you don’t just be chilling.”
Watch as Charli talks about having her daughter at a young age and raising her kids as a single Mother.




No comments:

Post a Comment