WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

CONGRATS: Meagan Good’s Wedding Night Will Be The First Night She Has Sex With Fiance!



Meagan Good was serious when she made a vow to herself a few years ago that she would not have sex again until she was married. Now, she’s engaged and holding on tight to the goodies until her wedding day. She recently revealed to Life & Style Magazine that her wedding night will be the first time the two are intimate.
“Our wedding night will be the first time we’re actually together,”
When asked how she knew Devon Franklin was the man she was meant to marry, she responded:
“Because he was willing to be celibate with me for a year. He loves God, more than I love God, so I don’t think there’s anything wrong [with him].”
During the interview, Meagan also revealed that they have already found the perfect venue for their upcoming wedding:
“We found the venue, which I’m really excited about, and it’s going to be in Malibu. I know I want to go for a bayou-themed kind of Spanish mosque, a very enchanted-y Twilight feel.”
Earlier this year, she explained to Global Grind what influenced her decision to be celibate:
I was crying about so much at the time that God told me exactly what it was going to be and he told me that the next relationship that I got into was going to be “the” relationship. God told me specifically what the criteria was with the man I was going to marry and he told me to not settle. So I would meet guys who are Christians or loved the Lord, but they weren’t trying with all their heart to walk with him. And I wouldn’t feel in myself that that was the guy, so even if I liked him or was attracted to him I would say, OK I’m not going to settle.”
Then shortly after that I became celibate. I said, ‘Alright Lord, let’s see what you have for me. Oddly enough, Devon and I had known each other for six years and [Jumping The Broom] wrapped nine months before we even dated. During a couple of those months before, it started getting in my spirit that he was going to be my husband and he didn’t even know.”
I came and did this thing in his church where I talked about my testimony. I already told my godsister in the car on the way over there. Oh, he’s my husband I know that. And we didn’t start dating till three months after that.”
She’s definitely an example that you don’t have to give yourself up while trying to find true love. If he’s really meant for you, he’ll stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment