WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lil Wayne Releases Pusha T Dis 'Goulish'!


By Rahman J. Dukes
The beef is on.
This evening YMCMB flagship artist Lil Wayne did the expected and dropped a scathing dis record titled "Goulish" aimed at Clipse lyrical monster Pusha T.


"F--k Pusha-T and everybody that love him. His head up his ass so imma have to head butt him" Wayne raps on the intro to the record. Niggas cant see me. Not even a glimpse. Too many banana clips, I feel like a chimps." Wayne set the stage for the war earlier this week when he responded via Twitter following the release of Pusha's record "Exodus 23:1" "F--- pusha t and anybody that love em," read a tweet sent from Lil Wayne's Twitter account. It seems that Weezy's tweet (assuming his account wasn't hacked) was sent in response to Pusha's new single, "Exodus 23:1." On the track, the G.O.O.D. Music MC takes shots at unnamed targets, though fans began to speculate on hip-hop blogs and over Twitter that Pusha was taking aim at Lil Wayne and Drake. The Fear of God lyricist didn't mention anyone by name, but he spit a line that many thought was a reference to Young Money, Cash Money and Universal's three-tier business structure. "Contact all f---ed up, I guess that means you all f---ed up/ You signed to one n---a, that's signed to another n---a, that's signed to three n---as, now that's bad luck." Back in 2006, Pusha's group the Clipse and Weezy became tangled in a war of words, but in a 2011 interview with Complex magazine, Push talked about how he had moved past the beef with Tunechi. "Ever since Lil Wayne went in to jail, that whole little stint [between me and him] is really dead and over with. I don't have any ill will towards Wayne, Cash Money or any of them," Push told the mag. "There was definitely a time period when I felt a certain way [about him], but as of right now I don't." Many also believed that Pusha had taken aim at Drake when he dropped his "Don't F--- With Me" freestyle over Drizzy's "Dreams Money Can Buy" beat last year. During an October interview with WGCI's DJ Moon Dawg in Chicago, Push shot down any notion of beef. "You're never gonna hear me say that I was dissin' Drake or anything like that; I actually like him," he said.
CHECK-IT OUT NOW:


No comments:

Post a Comment