WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, May 28, 2012

See the most popular vampire Style Evolution! (PHOTOS)

Kristen Stewart Cannes Fashion

I really don't care for Kristen Stewart that much (but mostly because she snagged the most cool vampire like ever, jk lolz) because of her too pale skin, monotone, terrible & most boring personality. But i can definitely say that Kristen Stewart style has become impeccable. I give this boring-azz  chica this many fashion stars: 3***. Let me no if you think that KS is finally becoming a women & in that process she got/or found her fashion mojo, and if she do receive a comment. Let me know if any/how many stars?

No comments:

Post a Comment