WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Drake References Club Fight During Concert, Plus Meek Mill Defends Chris and DrakeDrake References Club Fight During Concert, Plus Meek Mill Defends Chris and Drake Against Fight Rumors!


Drake ain’t about that bottle throwing life.
This past weekend, he took to the stage for a show in Jones Beach and surprised fans when he made an alleged reference to ‘the bottle fight’ incident that took place between he and Chris Browns’ crew last week at W.I.P nightclub. [Quick post update: According to some fans, he says this at every show but the timing sparked conspiracy reports]. In between songs, he stopped briefly to tell the audience.
You were having a good night so far, you done had a couple drinks, you done met a couple thangs, and then the ni**a in the corner start looking at you funny and you feel a motherfu**in’ way about it.
And then somebody going to the bathroom bumps you with their elbow and you like, ‘What the f**k?’ At that time in my life, there’s really only one ni**a that I wanna hear.
Waka Flocka appeared on stage shortly after Drake’s spiel to perform a few songs and later that night, Drake told his fans:
‘You can open your eyes to what they write about me, and open your ears to what they say about me, but I don’t give a f**k about anyone besides the people in this room’
Meanwhile, Meek Mill, who’s name has been thrown around as a participant in the bottle fight told XXL Magazine recently that he did not start the fight and Drake and Chris Brown wasn’t involved in the bottle throwing:
“Chris and Drake, them two was there but its other people that be around that take sh-t to the next level. Things just happen in the club. I seen girls in there throwing bottles, all types of sh-t. All types of people. I never seen Chris Brown or Drake throw a bottle and I was there.”
When XXL asked Meek if he threw a bottle during the melee, the Philadelphia MC offered two words: “F-ck no.”
“What [Brown] tweeted was just that me and Meek Mill ain’t got no problem. I talked to him immediately after that, on the phone afterwards, like immediately, like, ‘There’s nothing there, this-that-and-the-third.”
“Chris Brown be in clubs. He be around situations like this. Things get out of hand that don’t mean it’s out of hand with me and him or whoever, not even him and Drake.”
Watch Drizzy on stage below:






I PUT IT ON EVERYTHING I KNOW THAT DRAKE DID NOT THROW A BOTTLE AT ANYONE, DEF NOT SOMEONE LIKE CHRIS BROWN THAT ISNT WORTH HIS TIME. I WILL ALWAYS DEFEND DRAKE TO THE DEATH OF ME BECAUSE HE ISNT THAT TYPE OF PERSON THAT STARTS DRAMA WITH ANYONE. NOT SAYING THAT HE'S SOFT, HES SMARTER THAN THAT & "HE'S A LOVER AND NOT A FIGHTER". I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT, NOW YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK, AND CASH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment