WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lil Wayne On Decision To Pull Nicki Minaj From Summer Jam: ‘A Lil Wayne On Decision To Pull Nicki Minaj From Summer Jam: ‘A Woman Should Be Respected At All Times’

Just when you thought the Peter Rosenberg vs. Nicki Minaj drama was dead and gone, Lil Wayne broke his silence on the fiasco during an interview with MTV News. During the brief chat, that was conducted backstage at Hot 107.9′s Birthday Bash, Weezy said that as soon as Nicki dialed him up and said that the Hot 97 morning show host had disrespected her on stage, it was a no-brainer to pull her from the show. Wayne’s main reason for taking Nicki off the roster was because he believes that women should be treated with the utmost respect and when Nicki wasn’t, they were done: “First of all, I approached the situation like this: that’s a female. First and foremost Nicki Minaj is a female. I don’t know what anyone else believes but I believe females deserve the ultimate respect at all times. No matter what, when, where or how. So, as soon as she called me and said that she felt disrespected, I just declined everything. I pulled her from the show because first of all no person that works with me will be disrespected in my presence as long as I’m on this planet. And like I said, she’s a female first and foremost so I expected the red carpet…in her manner the pink carpet to be laid out. It’s just an executive move. No bad feelings, no hard feelings, like I said in my opinion she said she was disrespected [and] that’s a woman. I feel like a woman should be respected at all times. Therefore I believe that I made the right decision.” There’s a punchline in here somewhere.. 
Check out Wayne talking to MTV!






Get More: Lil Wayne, Music News

No comments:

Post a Comment