WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, June 25, 2012

K.MICHELLE (STAR OF "LOVE & HIPHOP ATL" & MEMPHITZ EX-GIRL WHOM HE ALLEGEDLY BEAT DOWN) .VS. MEMPHITZ (FORMERLY TOYA'S, (LIL WAYNE EX-WIFEY) HANDSOME & GREAT HUSBAND) ROUND 1 & 2!

K. Michelle Talks Former Abusive Relationship With Memphitz: ‘Different Women Bring Out Different Things In Men’

ROUND 1 (DING DING DING**) K. MICHELLE THROWS A RIGHT HOOK


Earlier this week, ‘Love and Hip Hop’ Atlanta premiered with singer K. Michelle dropping a bombshell in regards to her past relationship with Memphitz, who is currently married to Lil Wayne’s ex-wife Toya Wright.  Without saying names, she disclosed that she was once in love with a man that helped her snag a $2 million dollar record deal but he eventually ‘beat her azz’ and left her with nothing.
K. Michelle caught up with TT Torrez of IPower 92 this week, after the episode aired, and discussed her relationship further, saying out of respect, she didn’t say Memphitz name on television and although he may have beaten her, he’s probably a different man with Toya. ‘Different women bring out different things in men’.  She also shades Tamar Braxton (and basically says Tamar don’t want it with her) after Tamar tweeted a few things to Toya the night of the show and she dished her thoughts on Stevie J and Mimi’s relationship as well as people comparing her to Keyshia Cole.
Check out a few good excerpts from the interview below:
On whether she was scared to talk about her relationship with Memphitz
I wasn’t scared about that because you are only scared when you’re lying and you only get scared when there aren’t any facts. His family still talks to me and they know the truth. For me, it was like, I still try to do it right and not be shady out of respect for Toya and the situation. I did not even say his name. I told my story without saying his name because I did not want it to be like ‘Oh K is throwing shade’ or ‘K is bitter’ no! He probably is a different man now. Different women bring out different things in men. I wasn’t the one to calm him. And I’m not mad at him or her but the one person I am mad at is Tamar Braxton, that muppet, she needs to have several seats.
On what Tamar did to upset herShe was on twitter last night [and] she deleted the tweets because she knows she doesn’t want it with [me]. She better stay over there with ‘Family Values’. She deleted the tweets because people were tweeting me what she said. she was saying to Toya ‘Oh have fun and let this girl sell her fairy tale’ and all I tweeted was that ‘I like Toni anyway,’ because I do. You know me, I don’t mess with anybody until they mess with me and I don’t play them little games. I’m from Memphis, we jump gates! We don’t play in them little games. So until the muppet gets it together she needs to stay away from me.
On why she did the show
I wanted to use the show so that people can know [me]. When I was sitting with the producers, [I told them that] I wanted to focus on K as a person, K as a friend, you know throw some music in there but for my music that’s for me really to go out and push. So, there are some things that I am doing to get the music out there. I’ve got an EP coming out July 9th and that’s music that I am proud of. If I’m not writing from the inside the music isn’t going to work again.
On how she feels about being compared to Keyshia Cole
I like the comparison that I get to Keyshia [Cole]. That’s fine because she had something to say and me and her recently talked. And me and her are going to get on the phone today. People finally connected us. We really had a woman to woman conversation and she really opened up her arms to me. [We are not going to let people put us against one another] she’s telling her story and I’m telling my story.
Sidebar: K Michelle has been talking about and making songs regarding her past relationship with Memphitz for at least 2-3 years. That past drama probably helped her snag a spot on the show, which gave her a bigger platform to dish the tea, but it’s not completely new.
Listen to the entire interview below:

ROUND 2 (DING DING DING**) MEMPHITZ HITS BACK WITH A UPPERCUT, BUT IM QUITE SURE K.MICHELLE IS STILL STANDING & IS GONNA COME BACK WITH A GOOD ONE. CHECK DOWN BELOW 2 SEE THE DAMAGED

Memphitz to K. Michelle: ‘I Made You’


There is nothing that takes a stab at the soul of a woman than a man who says these three words, ‘I Made You’.
Earlier this week, up and coming singer K. Michelle disclosed that she was once in love with a man who helped signed her to a $2 million dollar record deal and eventually abused her and spent most of her advance money, leaving her with nothing. In an interview after the show with I Power92′s TT Torrez, she confirmed that she was referring to Toya Wright’s husband Memphitz, a VP (or former VP) at Jive Records.
I wasn’t scared about that because you are only scared when you’re lying and you only get scared when there aren’t any facts. His family still talks to me and they know the truth. For me, it was like, I still try to do it right and not be shady out of respect for Toya and the situation. I did not even say his name. He probably is a different man now. Different women bring out different things in men. I wasn’t the one to calm him.
Last night, in response to K. Michelle’s accusations, Memphitz (who’s celebrating his 1 year marriage anniversary in Paris) posted a photo of Pinnocchio on his instagram with the caption: :
Earlier this year, Tyson made this statement while chatting about his model girlfriend with the London Standard:
When I found her she was a regular girl. I helped place her with the right people, get her teeth cleaned, her body toned up. Everything changed and now everyone wants a piece of her. I hear people say, ‘You can do better than Tyson.’ I’m like, ‘Really? Really?! I created her!
 Screen Shot 2012-06-22 at 9.54.28 AM

OK MY TAKE ON EVERYTHING: I DEF DO NOT CONDONE MEN PUTTING THEY DAM HANDS ON WOMEN & I'M QUITE SURE K.MICHELLE ISN'T LYING ABOUT THE ALLEGED ABUSE (OR HOPEFULLY SHES NOT THAT THIRSTY), BUT FOR SOME REASON ITS SO HARD FOR ME TO EVEN IMAGINE MEMPHITZ OUTTA ALL THE MEN IN THE WORLD PUTTING HIS HANDS ON A WOMAN, MOST OF ALL HIS LADY; THE WOMAN WHO HE LOVE THE MOST. BECAUSE HIM & TOYA ARE THE MOST AMAZING COUPLE AND MEMPHITZ LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THE ONLY GOOD BLACK MEN LEFT ON THIS EARTH (WELL OF COURSE, BESIDES DRAKE LOLZ), UNLESS HE IS A GREAT ACTOR & CON MAN. I REALLY DO LIKE MEMPHITZ, BUT MAYBE HE GOT THE LAST 5 LETTERS OF HIS NAME FOR A REASON, PLUS K. MICHELLE DID ADMIT THAT "DIFFERENT WOMAN BRING OUT STUFF IN DIFFERENT MEN", AND JUST MAYBE SHE IS A TEMPERAMENTAL BEOTCH. BUT EVEN THEN ITS STILL NO EXCUSE TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON A WOMAN. NOW LETS GO TO THE PART WHERE K. MICHELLE SAYS THAT THE "LOVE OF HER LIFE" DID HELP HER GET A $2 MILLION DOLLAR RECORD DEAL. AND THAT SHOWS THAT MEMPHITZ DID BELIEVE & LOVED K. MICHELLE, AND HER CLAIMING THAT HE SPENT EVERY DIME OF HER $2 MILLION DOLLAR ADVANCE MONEY FROM HER RECORD DEAL WHICH LEFT HER  AZZ OUT, AND WITH NOTHING. WELL I KINDA DOUBT THAT & KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHE OVER EXAGGERATED LIKE US PISSED OFF FEMALES CAN GET SOMETIMES, WHEN A BLACK WOMAN IS SCORNED, YO DUMAZZ BETTER WATCH OUT BECAUSE SOME WOMAN CAN BE VERY CONNIVING. SO FOR A FACT MEMP DID NOT SPEND ALL OF HER ADVANCE MONEY ON HIMSELF, BECAUSE SHE HAS PUT OUT MUSIC BEFORE HER ALLEGED ABUSE HAPPENED TO HER. MUSCI, MUSIC VIDEOS, TOURING, HAIR & MAKE-UP & A STYLIST ON THE ROAD WITH HER. AND MOST OF ALL HER BODY HAS BEEN PAID FOR, AND THAT SHITZ ADD UP. FOR INSTANCE: OF COURSE LIKE I SAID ABOVE, BEING A FEMALE ARTIST IS VERY EXPENSIVE; TOURING, VID'S, SHOPPING SPREES, BUYING A NICE LITTLE HOUSE FOR HER & THE FAM, TAKING CARE OF HER KIDS, DRIVING A NICE CAR, WEARING/BUYING CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTINS (AREN'T CHEAP AT ALL). BUT MOSTLY THE PORCELAIN VENEERS (ANYBODY EVEN A BLIND MAN CAN SEE THOSE BIG BEAUTIFUL PEARLY WHITES, ARE VENEERS) WHICH CAN COST UP TO $35-40,000 BY ITSELF, THEN THE BOOB JOB COSTS UP TO $10,000 & UP. BUT THE THING K.MICHELLE LOVES THE MOST (EVEN HAS BRAGGED ABOUT IT ONCE OR TWICE BEFORE) IS HER; ASSETS. HER FAKE AZZ & HIPS COST MONEY, DEF DEPENDING ON HOW MANY INJECTIONS & TIMES SHE GETS THE AZZ INJECTIONS, TO CREATE A BIGGER & ROUNDER HIPS & AZZ IS REALLY EXPENSIVE. DISCLAIMER: AZZ INJECTIONS ARE VERY DANGEROUS, BECAUSE THEY ARE ILLEGAL & THEREFORE YOU REALLY HAVE TO PUT YOUR TRUST & LIFE IN A DOCTORS (IF IT IS A DOCTOR) HANDS, FORREAL. THIS PHENOM FOR AZZ INJ FOR HIGH RIGHT NOW, ALL OF A SUDDEN WOMEN WHAT THE HUGE AZZ LOOK & THEY'LL DO ANYTHING FOR THIS. I MEAN SOME GIRLS HAVE BECOME VERY SICK, DEFORMED FOREVER &/OR DIED BECAUSE THEY WENT TO WHOMEVER SAID THEY DO AZZ INJ, AND BECAUSE MAYBE THE GIRLS WERE STRIPPERS & A BIGGER AZZ WILL DEF MAKE YOU MORE MONEY, OR THEY JUST WANTED TO LOOK MORE DESIRABLE TO MEN (AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN MOSTLY). AND THE NUT BAG THEY WENT TO INJECTED ANYTHING INTO THEIR BODIES, FORM; CEMENT, PLASTER, SILICONE, MADE UP FOREIGN OBJECTS THAT'S BROKEN DOWN TO LIQUID. I TELL YOU ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS, AND FOR SOME REASON WOMEN IN ATLANTA REALLY DO THIS. BECAUSE MOST WOMEN FROM DOWN SOUTH ARE ALREADY THICK, BUT THEY WHAT TO HAVE A RIDICULOUS DONKEY BOOTY TO MAKE BIGGER MONEY UP THERE ON THAT POLE, AND SOME MEN DO LOVE THAT RETARDED LOOK. EVEN EVERBODY'S FAVE FEMALE RAPPER/BARBIE; NICKI MINAJ DOES AZZ INJ. AND AS YOU CAN SEE IN PICS FROM WHEN SHE 1ST CAME OUT & UP TO NOW, HER AZZ HAS DEFLATED BIG TIME. I MEAN ITS STILL LARGER THAN HER NATURAL AZZ, BUT IT HAS WENT DOWN DUE TO HER STOPPING THE AZZ INJ. I PERSONALLY BELIEVE ITS COOL TO DO PLASTIC SURGERY OR WHATEVER MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD AS A WOMAN OR PERSON. IF YOU LIKE IT I LOVE IT, AND I WOULD NEVER JUDGE ANYONE FOR THEIR CHOICES IN CHOOSING TO DO PLASTIC SURGERY. TO BE HONEST ONCE I BECOME RICH & FAMOUS THE MAIN THINGS I WILL DO TO MY BODY IS: PORCELAIN VENEERS FOR ONE THEN A SMALL BOOB JOB, AND THAT'S IT. AND I WOULD FEEL BETTER ABOUT THIS AZZ PHENOM IF IT WERE LEGAL, I MEAN I DON'T HATE MY TINY BOOTY THAT MUCH TO POSSIBLY DIE BECAUSE I WANTED TO GET THE ATTENTION OF MEN, PLUS WHAT I LOOK LIKE WITH MY NATURAL TINY BODY/FRAME AND I TURN SIDE WAYS AND YOU SEE THIS STUPID AZZ LOL (THAT JUST REMIND ME OF LOLA MONROE IN THAT TREY SONGZ VIDEO, IF ANYONE REMEMBERS THAT SONG. HIT ME UP IN THE COMMENTS, PLEASE). I CARE TO MUCH ABOUT MY READERS & KOSSIPERS, AND I WANT EVERYONE TO LOVE THEMSELVES FOR THEM AND NOT INJ THEMSELVES WITH WHO KNOWS, AND NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU DEATHLY SICK IN THE HOSPITAL. BACK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND, I'M NOT A MATHEMATICIAN BUT ALL THOSE THINGS I STATED MAY NOT ALL ADD UP TO $2MILLION BUT IT DEF SOUNDS VERY EXPENSIVE, AND SUSPICIOUS ON K. MICHELLE'S PART. PLUS STUDIO TIME, TRAVELING, BILLS, ETC!

This battle will indeed get even more ugly.  I'll be watching.....But in the mean time here are some comments about this K.Michelle .vs. Memphitz situatuon down below. **DISCLAIMER** These comments are not the views & feelings of I, kaytoservu. They are comments & views from the viewers of "L&HH ATL" so enjoy, Peace!


  • PROOF THE BITCH IS BITTER... PROOF THE BITCH IS BITTER... SHE WANTED HIM AND HE DIDN'T WANT HER ASS http://divadishtalk.blogspot.com/2010/05/kmichelle-tells-truth-about-why...
  • K-Michelle is upset because Memphitz told her he wasn't ready to be in a relationship. Then he turned around and started kicking it with Toya, got her a reality TV show on BET, then married her. She got mad when she seen him on Tiny and Toya in 2010. She stsrted that rumor then, but the incident at the hotel had happened like a year or 2 before that. But, to my understanding, she was the aggressor not him. This RAT is lying cuz she wanted him, but her crazy ways turned him off.
  • In my opinion, Memphitz comment wasn't all that but men don't do good under pressure. WHY is it okay for K-Michelle to call him a thief and woman beater, but he can't make snide remarks. Women fight so hard to be equal, but when they are given what they dish-out they get mad. IF YOU CAN"T TAKE THE HEAT GET OUT THE KITCHEN!! Once you come at me side-ways I'm coming at you the same way. That being said, I think the way she handled this situation was TASTELESS as well. There is a way to handle everything, this was just not the way. The stage was set for her to get her singing career going and I haven't heard much about her music just this bad publicity. Did she get on the show to put Memphitz on blast? If that's the case she's TACKY and very GHETTO. If this was new then It wouldn't look as bad, but it's old. She didn't have to say his name because she knows we all knew who she was talking about. No cool points from me. It just seems like very SHADY handling. Even when you go to VH1 website, she describes wanting a man with big arms and tattoos, the same way she described Memphitz with a glowing smile. Women of abuse, if they have overcome it and are moving forward, would not want the same type of man. She seems to me as if she's obsessed with him. Go watch Beyonce movie OBSESSION. It's so easy to ruin a person with rumor and what you say about them. I looked at the video post below and she did say he didn't her. Now on TV he's the love of her life. That shit does sound creepy. I wouldn't be suprised if she still had some of his stuff. This is my opinion though.
  • Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are attention whores. Memphitz is so humble and out the spotlight that you wouldn't know that he introduced us to T-Pain, he put Lil John and the Ying-Yang Twins together, He's also responsible for some other guy named Huey or something. The boy that sang everybody in the club get Typsy, Memphitz found him. Memphitz use to Model for Sean-John under Puffy. You don't know he's has money because he's not all out there.... He is definitely a part of change in the music industry, but behind the seens. Why do people say, he ain't got no money, then say Toya is a gold-digger. That's a contradiction... They have an Ampro-Gel endorsement deal. Really people? This is exactly why we shouldn't spread rumors. K-Michelle is the ATTENTION-WHORE using the spotlight to talk about him. He didn't ask for that attention, it's negative.



2 comments: