WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, June 25, 2012

"Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" Episode 2: Sneak Peek & Mimi speaks on Stevie J and mistress Joselines relationship behind her back. And a response from the man himself: F@%k boy; Stevie J!

Mimi Faust is not making excuses for Stevie J. And is "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" already being boycotted?! People have been scratching their heads and asking "WTF?!" about Mimi's love triangle with Stevie and Joseline for days. Mimi said she and Stevie have been together for 15 years, but everybody knows that he's had a couple of high-profile relationships during that time period, including a romance with Eve.Thankfully Mimi cleared a few things up during a recent chat with TheJasmineBrand.com. “We have known each other for 15 years, we have had a born-again-off-again relationship and I really wanted to clear that up," she said. "When Stevie was in other relationships, we absolutely were not together.”She added, "When he was dealing with Alex [Martin, Whoopi Goldberg's daughter] we were not together. When he was in any other relationship, we were not together.”Going into filming for "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" Mimi thought she was the only one that Stevie was seeing. Still it's clear that she only trusts him as far as she can see him. As soon as he left her side, audiences were introduced to Joseline, whom Mimi didn't meet until K.Michelle's birthday party. She did hear about her before their first encounter, though.“The first time I knew she existed was about two weeks before we started the show. It was all brand new to me; this was the first time I found out about her, her name, and all of that. I was living through it as we were taping," Mimi said. "I had no idea who Joseline was, I had no idea she was his artist, I had no idea they were even working together," Mimi added. "What everybody else was seeing, I wasn’t privy to. All I knew is he was going to work, and I’m at home with my daughter."Speaking of her daughter, Mimi is concerned about what her relationship with Stevie is teaching their child. "She will grow up to be a woman, and I don’t want to send the wrong message to her or I don’t want her to think that what he’s doing is right and that’s the way a man should treat a woman," she explained. "I’m absolutely concerned about this whole thing.”But to figure out what her daughter is going to see, Mimi needs to figure out where he relationship with Stevie even stands. That's the first topic of conversation on next week's show!
Video down below, and read Stevie J's side of his luve triangle with Mimi & Joseline:



Catch "L&HH ATL" every Monday nite on VH1 8pm/7c

It was clear from the first episode of “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” how so-called artist/stripper Joseline felt about getting in between her producer, Stevie J, and his girlfriend Mimi’s relationship. In the words of Tommy from “Martin,” she “don’t give a d*mn dog.” Last week we heard Mimi’s take on the situation too, and now we’re getting Stevie J’s two cents on the love triangle—which really isn’t even worth that much.
In an interview with Kenny Burns of V-103, Stevie had this to say about how things are unfolding on the show so far:
“It’s my lifestyle and I live it the way I live it. Everybody got something to say but every man can honestly say they’ve been in this situation.”
I think a few people have some other ideas about his true “lifestyle” but I’ll leave that alone. He goes on to say this about letting his supposed side-piece (Joseline) disrespect his main girl (Mimi).
“It’s full of excitement, it’s full of ups and downs. I would never let it get too far. Give me a chance…
“I just want the ladies to understand a guy in this lifestyle a little bit more. I love Mimi, that’s my baby, and I would never let things get too crazy. I let Mimi know that I’ll never be in love with her or be with her but Joseline is my artist and we’re in this to get this paper and to show her how to get this paper. At the end of the day, we’re love and hip-hop.”
Ohhh, okay I get it. He thinks this is a game. Case closed. He and everyone else on that show is too old for games. Mimi, pack you and your baby’s belongings and exit stage left. The fact that he even thinks Joseline has enough talent to bring him sufficient funds worth losing his girl of 15 years is hilarious in itself. He can claim he’s the good guy all day long, I think we’ve all seen and heard enough

No comments:

Post a Comment