WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

SHOTS FIRED JUS WEN WE THOUGHT THE PROBLEM WAS DYING DOWN: The Game & Chris Brown - I Dont Like Remix Drake Diss



Just when we thought it couldn't get any uglier, Chris Brown has dropped a track dissing Drake!
The two got into a brawl at NYC's nightclub W.I.P a couple weeks ago and now Breezy is airing it all out with a harsh verse on The Game’s remix of Chief Keef’s “I Don’t Like.” 
Brown raps:
“A fuck ni**a, that’s that shit I don’t like/ They throwin’ bottles, I’m throwin’ models just ’cause I give a bitch long pipe,” raps Breezy. “I be singin’, he be singin’, so it’s on, fight/ But hold up, I ain’t give a ni**a no green light/ This head up, my bread up, one on one, what you scared, bruh?/ Matter fact, take care bruh, you a pu**y ni**a/ My ni**a Tunechi, yeah that ni**a nice/ Shout out to Nicki, man, that ass tight/ Them eyebrows, man, them shits is yikes/ OVO, you overdosed, screamin’ YOLO no, I live twice.”


Damn shots fired! Now the question is will Drake respond?
Hopefully this battle can stay on wax and not get violent like their most recent incident.
Check out the track below!






P.S. Imma f@%k Chris Brown up if he keeps f@%king with Drake, because Drake doesnt do  anything to anyone, he minds his own business & only care about bringing us amazing music. And he wouldnt hurt a fly, i know that for sure. So Chris Brown need to mature more, and when he decide to turn from a boy to a man, then this childish things wouldnt happen. Plus didnt Chris Brown take "Anger Management" classes, but it seems as if it isnt helping the kid. Because everytime i turn around this fool is lashing out on someone, and because peeps "think" that Drake is soft. He then became another one of Chris Brown's victims, and frankly Im tired of he taking his immature frustrations out on harmless & good peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment