WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

"A KILLA 4 SURE"~ VIDEO: NICKI MINAJ F/ CAM’RON & RICK ROSS – ‘I AM YOUR LEADER’

Cam'ron, Nicki Minaj, and Rick Ross

Nicki Minaj pulls double duty this week. After co-starring in B.o.B’s video for “Out of My Mind,” Young Money’s First Lady takes a leading role in the colorful Colin Tilley-directed clip for “I Am Your Leader,” the Hit-Boy-produced cut off her sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.
Nicki, who unveiled her “Pink Friday” fragrance earlier in the week, invites us inside her fun house where the walls are pink and green. A green-haired Nicki takes a bubble bath in her sparkly stiletto boots as Rick Ross holds court shirtless at the dinner table and Cam’ron raps in front of illustrated portraits of his co-stars.
THIS SONG IS MY SHITZ, WITH CAM FINE AZZ & IS IT ME OR DOES RICKY ROSS LOOKS LIKE HE HAS ACTUALLY LOST A COUPLE OF POUNDS. IF SO RICKY KEEP UP THE GOOD WURK, CAMRON IS RAPPING FOR HIS LIFE "HONEY, YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"!BARBZ NOW YOU MAY SEE YOUR LEADER IN ACTION, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:




No comments:

Post a Comment