WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

THANK GOD BRANDY FINALLY GOT SOME FIRE, WATCH HER & CHRIS BROWN "PUT IT DOWN". PLUS, "DWTS ALL-STARS" DRAMA!


I usually hate songs the 1st time i hear em, but im really into this song. Congrats Brandy, thank god you finding that mojo back, now just try to keep it. Thanks!

O.S-Why the hell isn't Brandy apart of the all-star cast that is returning to: "Dancing With The Stars, All-Stars", so that this time she would win like she was suppose to before. Oh, wait! I forgot that Bristol Palin will also be apart of the "All-star cast" so we all know what that I mean, Right? Okay, if you dont know what I mean then let me tell you what I mean. The season of "Dancing With The Stars" (not sure which season specifically, cause their like on their 89th season already) that Brandy was on, Bristiol Palin was as well. And Brandy of course was the best dancer on that season (with her long flowy legs that reminds you of a real dancer, eventhough she's not), and when peeps would call to vote for Brandy, their vote would automatically count as a vote for Bristol Palin. I swear thats why I don't watch that show anymore, cause they'll cheat & do whatever else to allow Bristol Palin to win this 2nd time around. I mean come on "Dancing With The Stars, All-Stars", chooses Bristol & Kristie Allen to comeback, when Brandy can out dance both of them idiots at the sametime. Mel B im also angry about not coming back, and peeps don't think that "oh, well maybe Brandy turned down the guest spot. Because I was told that "DWTS, All-Stars" didn't even decide to even give Brandy a chose to comeback or not because they didn't even call her, now what's up with that. But i bet they broke their necks & azzezz to give Britol & Krisite a call. I cant put everything that im thinking, so im about to goto bed cause i gotta get up early and goto work.

P.S. So goodnite/morning, I know I haven't gave you any stories in wks but I promise I will def give you more stories way more often. I've been working and been to exhausted afterwards to even open my laptop up, let alone. But on my days off, I promise I will give you more on Kossip World!

dancing-with-the-stars-all-star-cast.jpg

The word is out and the official cast list for the 15th season of ABC's Dancing With the Stars has finally been released! What makes this season sooooo super-duper is that for the first time, previous contestants have been asked back for an All-Star round!
So, maybe some of them didn't nab the Mirror Ball trophy before — but they just might tango away with it now!!!
Kicking off the line-up are former champs 98 Degrees member Drew Lachey (Season 2), former Dallas Cowboy star Emmitt Smith (Season 3), Brazilian race car driver Helio Castroneves (Season 5) and soap star Kelly Monaco (Season 1).
Since the Olympics are on everyone's brain, former "DWTS" winnersApolo Ohno (Season 4) and Shawn Johnson (Season 8) will also be coming back for more waltzing and lifts.
But probably the biggest names to rejoin the dancing fold are also some of the most controversial. Pamela Anderson (Season 10), Bristol Palin (Season 11), and Kirstie Alley (Season 12) are rounding out the line-up, along with French actor and finalist Gilles Marini (Season 8), TV personality Melissa Rycroft (Season 8) and former 'N Sync singerJoey Fatone (Season 4)
Now, here is the fun part! There is one slot left on this dance card and U, the loyal viewers, get to VOTE on who will fill it. America, in an online vote, will get the chance to choose the final contestant to strut in the new season. The candidates are: Fashion commentator Carson Kressley (Season 13), singer Sabrina Bryan (Season 5)and Disney Channel star Kyle Massey (Season 11).
Hmm! We know who we want back… but we won't try to "cheetah" and sway you to vote our way! ;)

O.S. Let me know what you think about "DWTS All-Stars" not allowing Brandy or Mel B back on?

No comments:

Post a Comment