WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Catch The Trailer For “Moguls In The Making”, HOT OR NOT?


We love reality TV, we hate reality TV, and then we fall in love with reality TV all over again. There’s a new show that’s ready to join in on that fun, it’s called Moguls In The Making.
Here’s a quick explanation of the show:
Through laughter, tears and common goals these Moguls In The Making will take New York City by storm to show the world, that you have to be willing to do things you’ve never done and go places you’ve never been to get what you truly want. No dream is too big, no goal is too high and no, no is ever final when you’re; a young, black, and determined to not only be the best but to have it all.
Others have set the bar now it’s time to raise it, in MOGULS in the MAKING!

I support the show because it is a all African-American cast, but I think this shitz is WACK  as hell. But you check it out down below & let me know what you think?









No comments:

Post a Comment