WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

EXACTLY, WTF IZ GOIN ON? [Video] Stevie J & Joseline React To Video Of Stevie J Allegedly Kissing Lil Wayne!




It seems like a kiss may be the new dap for Cash Money Young Mula.
Last night, video footage of Lil Wayne on stage at LIV Nightclub in Miami hit the net and it allegedly features Love & Hip Hop’s Stevie J planting a quick one on Weezy’s lips. Now there’s a whole new meaning to showing love.
This morning, the Hot 97 Morning show phoned up Steebie to talk about the alleged kiss and was first greeted by Joseline who had a lot to say about the footage:
First of all, who does that? Second of all, my man doesn’t play those type of games. With Lil Wayne? Who does that. They don’t even talk. They don’t even know each other outside of the videos. Where is all this hate coming from?
Wayne been kissing dudes for a long time. Since I was 15 years old, I’ve seen Wayne kissing dudes but what does Wayne has to do with my man?
Stevie J hopped on the phone and was questioned about the footage as well. He responded:
I’m in LA. I can’t really tell? [**while watching the footage**] Hold on, play that again right there. [**plays the footage**]. That wasn’t me. I wasn’t in Miami but whatever someone feels they need to do, let them do that. I’m in the studio making hits.
He also called into Tony Sculfield & The Morning Riot Morning Show and said:
I’m in Los Angeles man. I’ve been in the studio getting that bread. I’m working on this Rihanna and Mariah project. I’m a legendary producer. I leave that guys kissing to the other guys.
Back in 2006, Birdman and Lil Wayne made headlines after a photo of the two giving each other a peck on the lips circulated the internet. Birdman later explaining that it was a ‘mafia kiss’.
Meanwhile, there is a DJ out of Miami that goes by the name of Stevie J. This all sounds like a mix up.

Take a look at the footage from Club Liv below:






                          
                                   And listen to what happened when they called into WGCI


No comments:

Post a Comment