WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

FINALLY A WORD FROM MY GURL JENNIFER WILLIAMS, ON THE EVELYN .VS. CHAD OCHOCINCO SHIT-FEST!



jennifer spotted lunch1 Jennifer Williams Heads To Lunch With Terrell Owens, Distraught Over Evelyn Lozadas Recent Troubles

A relaxed Jennifer Williams was photographed heading to Cuvée Restaurant on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles on Tuesday (September 4).
The ‘Basketball Wives’ star, who was joined by hired-then-fired NFL player Terrell Owens and a friend, says she was “distraught” to learn that her former best friend turned rival Evelyn Lozada was physically assaulted by husband Chad Johnson.
“I did reach out to her just because when things like that happen, you just put all the other BS to the side. I wouldn’t want to see my worst enemy go through that,”  she says.
“I was very distraught to hear that,” Jennifer expressed in a video interview with website Hip Hollywood “I think everyone knows I was a big advocate against violence, regardless of whether it was domestic violence or whether it was women fighting.”
I know for a dam fact that Jennifer is thinking in the back of her head, yep beotch I told u i didnt like Chad Ocho for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment