WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, October 19, 2012

I SWEAR HOES BE WINNIN FO REAL, CONGRATS TO TYGA & EX-STRIPPER GURLFRIEND; CHYNA BLACK. THEY WELCOMED A BABY BOY IN THE WORLD!




New Baby Alert!
Just months ago, it was announced that Young Money rapper Tyga and former King Of Diamond stripper Blac Chyna were expecting and now the baby has arrived. Yesterday, the couple welcomed a 7lb baby boy name King Cairo Stevenson and shortly after the baby’s birth,  pics of the newborn where shared via instagram and twitter.
Blac Chyna shared the news with her followers by tweeting, ’40 long weeks…So happy, words can’t explain!!!’ and Tyga followed it up with a tweet that said, ‘Most Amazing Feeling Ever. #2Kings. @KingCairo’.
The baby’s birth comes on the heels of a big purchase made by Tyga which suggests he may be getting ready for the family life. Recently, he purchased a $6.5 million, 9,279 square foot mansion in Calabasas, CA which features seven bedrooms, eight baths, a movie theater, pool, spa, waterfall, tennis courts and gym. Sounds like he’s ballin’! 

O.S. WHEN DID TYGA MAKE 6.5 MILLION DOLLARS? Anywho

Peep more pics:





Blac Chyna and Tyga 2

tyga and chyna 4

Blac-Chyna-Tigga-Versace-Shirt

I'm sorry but I feel like i should jump on the Red eye down to Atlanta to get some good azz injections, go to LA and find a great boob surgeon. Then make my way down to Miami & beg the owners of "King of Diamond" to let me dance, and go home every nite and pray that on Monday nite all of YMCMB will come in, make it rain and one of the guys see me. I manipulate & tell them whatever they wanna hear, f^^^k & suck him good, then eventually get high & wasted one nite where hopefully i can get preggos that nite. And pouf magic, have a baby by his young, dumb, naive, sprung azz & try to push for a ring. So that my baby and I can be set for life cause "HOEZ BE WINNIN, FO REALZ! I'm not hating get yo money Chyna Black, but at the same time these dudes out here are young, naive guys thats loaded with cash, and pretends to be hard core gangstas. When behind the scenes all it take is for you to look good, tell em what they wanna hear, give it to em good, have a fat azz & they dum azz fall in love. And next thing you know the baby isn't he's or he gotta pay major major child support. I mean do yo thang, but guys open yo eyes and see. Why you think chicks strip jus to strip, hell no! They need money and they are great manipulator's, and for the strippers that are hoes, you know you cant turn "a hoe into a housewife", no matter how fat her azz iz, bro!


No comments:

Post a Comment