WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Music: Tamar Braxton – ‘Love and War’



Reality star Tamar Braxton has been talking about releasing new music for a long time but after three seasons of WeTV’s “Braxton’s Family Values” and almost a complete season of her new spinoff “Tamar and Vince,” it was hard not to wonder if she was all talk, and no action.
Yesterday, her new single, “Love and War” finally hit the Internet and it was definitely worth the wait. On the beautiful ballad, Tamar sings her heart out about the ups and downs of love:
Somebody said everyday was gonna be sunny skies
Only Marvin Gaye and lingerie, I guess somebody lied
Started discussing it to fighting then don’t touch me please
To let’s stop the madness, come lay with me
Truth be told, I’m waving my flag before it goes bad
Guess we made it this far on for better or worse
I want to feel it even if it hurts
Guess I gotta cry to get to the other side.
We stay on the floodlines, but we’re still here after the ball drops
We go so hard, we lose control
The fire starts, then we explode
When the smoke clears, we dry the tears
Only if love and war…
Take a listen below:








Good song!

No comments:

Post a Comment