WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rihanna Fashion Reality TV Show 'Styled To Rock' Headed To The States!

Rihanna


NEW YORK -- Pop star Rihanna is getting into the TV business.
The 24-year-old singer will executive produce and star in the new series, "Styled to Rock," for the Style network. Style Media made the announcement Wednesday.
The 10-episode series, to air next year, will give 12 aspiring designers, chosen by Rihanna, an opportunity to style A-list stars. The weekly celeb guest will decide which designer did the best job. One contestant will be sent home, and those remaining will advance to the next week's challenge. At the end, one aspiring designer will be named the winner. Prizes are still being determined.
A casting search is under way on Style's website.
Online: http://www.stylenetwork.com/
To Apply: http://www.styledtorockcasting.com/
My 2 Cents: Great opportunity for RiRi and because im such a huge fan of course, Im going to be supportive by watching the show. But.............I believe if she just executive produce it is enough, I dont think she should also star in it. I dont know why, maybe if its a flop than it wont look good for her plus shes to famous to be on a wannabe "Project Runway" show, IDK! WILL YOU B WATCHIN OR HELLZ NAW?

No comments:

Post a Comment