WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

RIRI & CHRIS BREEZY & K-TRAN: LOVE TRIANGLE


Chris Brown And Rihanna Want Us To Know….


…That this crazy love triangle is still on and poppin.

Last week, Karrueche Tran’s friend Christina Milian spilled some tea during her visit to The Wendy Williams Show. She claimed that Karrueche and Chris Brown were still together and told Wendy:
From what I’ve always known, she’s his girlfriend. And that’s where it lies for me. I see everything in the media. I really don’t get into the detail of it, but I think everybody has their own life and how they deal with things. They have the right to handle it how they want. Karrueche is a sweetheart and I think they make a great couple.
Proving otherwise, yesterday evening, Chris Brown Instagrammed a photo of he and Rihanna. The photo, which was accompanied by the caption, “Always started with Breezy, the letter B,” only stayed up for a short time before being deleted but not before his fans right clicked and saved.
According to several rumored reports, Rihanna and Chris are currently taking a break from each other so the photo could have been a “She’s here with me right now” photo or “It’s over but I miss our memories” type of thing. Hopefully, it was the latter.
Rihanna really should hook up with some hot single guy who can make up his mind. This love triangle is so exhausting and she’s way above this.

No comments:

Post a Comment