WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Big Sean Opens Up About His Non-Industry Girlfriend: ‘I Got Something Special’



Big Sean is living proof that not all rappers fall for strippers, video models or actresses.
During a recent interview with Hot 97′s Angie Martinez, Big Sean dished on his current relationship while admitting that he has something special:
I got somebody special. I ain’t just out here ratchet running through all of these little hoes after the shows. I got something special.
The girl that I’m real serious with is the girl I had a crush on since I was 15.  So now I got her, eventually. I always tried to get at her and she had a boyfriend. I had a girlfriend too, but I was running wild back then. One day, I said ‘You got to stop playing and hop on this. What’s up?!’  I said that in so many words. So she was like ‘Man you are crazy,’ so I took her out everyday for like a week.
I would take her to the Grammy’s but I am going to take my mom first. She’s the reason why I am here.
He also revealed that his mom likes his girlfriend.
Such a cute couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment