WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

YASSSSSSSSS: Gloria Govan Disappointed In Rumors That She Is Getting The Boot From BBWLA!


For those who are still hanging on and watching Season 2 of Basketball Wives LA, you’ve probably heard the news that Shaunie is about to clean house after this season. According to the rumor mill, the producers of the show have plans to cut Brooke Bailey, Malaysia Pargo, Gloria and Laura Govan from the line up because of their refusal to show their “real reality” for television, including participation from their husbands and fiances. To add insult to injury, Gloria and her secret wedding to Matt Barnes in Vegas was the straw that broke the camel’s back and the producers were pissed that they weren’t notified in advance or invited to the wedding.
TMZ recently caught up with Gloria to chat about the rumors, and although she revealed she saw it coming, she said that she is disappointed that she had to hear it through the grapevine. She also says that she told them from jump that she didn’t want to put her relationship with Matt on display anymore and that she thinks they are just being used at this point for ratings and to get them to show up to the reunion.

I’ve just heard about it and I kind of had a feeling [it was coming].  The producers and I really weren’t on the same page since the get-go. It’s not that it’s a surprise to me, it’s just the way that they put it out there is a little more disappointing than anything.  I heard it through the grapevine and that’s a bit more shocking, more than anything. But like I said, it was a conscious decision to not put my relationship out there since day one. I guess my real life wasn’t as exciting as it was supposed to be for this show.
A lot of people weren’t invited to the wedding. Honestly, we talked and I told them since day one that I wasn’t going to put my relationship out there. They touched a little bit on my reality with the movie and the cookbook coming out, but I guess they just weren’t really [there] and were a little disappointed that I wasn’t going to have Matt on the show. I’m just really disappointed in VH1, the way it came out. They’re telling us we’re not fired and they’ve been sending emails [but] I think [they're doing that to get us to the reunion]. I think they really want Brooke who obviously was in a physical altercation [to show up to the reunion] so I know that’s a big deal. My sister is always hilarious on the show. I think they’re just using us and telling us we’re not fired so that we just show up to the reunion.
Meanwhile, VH1 released a statement on their blog yesterday denying the rumors that they were ready to give all four girls the boot:
The time has come to set the record straight. We can officially tell you all that despite the widespread reports, none of them are true. There have been absolutely no casting decisions made regarding the next season of the show. Some of the ladies have responded to the allegations, with Brooke Bailey tweeting “Not all rumors you hear are true….Don’t go off of what you hear, but what you see instead,” and Laura Govan also responding “P.S. ya girl ain’t never been fired from ANYTHING in life. eff what ya heard!” We agree with Laura and Brooke…don’t believe everything you hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment