WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

SAY WHAT? Keyshia Cole Refuses To Open For The Weeknd!




Is The Weeknd hotter than Keyshia Cole? #NO

For some reason or another, her hometown radio station in Oakland obviously thinks so. Keyshia Cole was recently scheduled to perform at KMEL’s House of Soul concert in Oakland, however, fans were left disappointed when she pulled out last minute. This morning, Keyshia took to her twitter to explain why she was a no-show, which she said had everything to do with the station wanting her to open for The Weeknd.
EVERY F-CKING YEAR I do something major for my city! @KMEL has the nerve to tell me at the last minute they want me to open for the Weeknd. Then @106kmel tells us at last minute if I don’t then there’s no show! Then still uses my name when I refuse! I feel so f-cking disrespected
And now people in Oakland think I Flaked!!! #STRAIGHTBULLSH-T! The only reason I’m speaking, don’t people thinking i flaked.
No disrespect to the weekend. Why the hell would @106KMEL ask me to open for him in My home town! Where I give back! Where IM FROM! #NO
Months ago, K. Michelle was involved in a similar situation when she was booked to perform a show with Musiq and Lyfe Jennings. She refused to go on before Lyfe and pulled out of the show. Granted, Keyshia Cole has way more years in the industry under her belt than the Weeknd.

No comments:

Post a Comment