WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tami Roman Talks About Her New Series Belles, And Hints That She Has Some Words For Shaunie This Season On Basketball Wives





In recent interviewsTami Roman has discussed how the next season of Basketball Wives is going to be more “family-oriented.” But as she clarifies this week, there will still be some drama to look forward to. While explaining what she meant in her initial comments, she tells PIX 11 newsthat this season will focus on her life outside of the ladies, and we’ll see even more of her family and business side. “My life doesn’t revolve around EvelynShaunie, and whoever else may be on the show…we wanted to have a little more balance, that’s what I meant by ‘family-oriented,’” she says.
“This time around we decided to show and present more of a balance,” but there will be some moments of conflict along the way, she continued. “I will tell you this, and I don’t want to give too much away, but I have always been a person that’s gonna speak my mind and say exactly how I feel, and for the first time I actually have a little to say to Miss Shaunie O’Neal, so that’s going to be quite interesting for people to see.”
Basketball Wives isn’t the only project the very busy Ms. Roman has been working on, she also discusses her new scripted series, Belles, at length in the clip above. Belles debuts on TV One on February 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment