WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DAM SUN: Rihanna Wins Worst Supporting Actress RAZZIE For Her Role In 'BattleShip.' 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' Was The Worst In Almost Every Other Category!


The one good thing about Rihanna winning the Worst Supporting Actress RAZZIE for her role inBattleship is that her acting career can only go up from here.
 The 25-year old singer was given the distinction at the 33rd Annual RAZZIE Awards held earlier this week

No comments:

Post a Comment