WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DJ Envy Speaks Transparently About Erica Mena Affair, Says He Was Insecure And Weak!


Source: WENN
Source: WENN
Last week, we told you that “Love & Hip Hop” star Erica Mena publicly confessed to having carried on an affair with Power 105.1′s The Breakfast Club host, DJ Envy. Mena spilled the tea regarding her homewrecking deed during an interview, where she also revealed that she would be releasing a book this April that would recount all of the nitty-gritty details about the affair. She also unapologetically revealed that she didn’t find herself to be a homewrecker because Envy was unhappily married.
During his show this morning, Envy confirmed that he did in fact have an extramarital affair with the “Love & Hip Hop” star. He also confessed that the affair came during a challenging time in his life, reports The Jasmine Brand.
“A couple of months ago, I called my wife on air and asked her for forgiveness. I told her I needed change. I had a close relationship with God and I changed. Now, my wife, has been with me over 18 years. We’ve been married 11 years. The best heart that you’ll ever know. She’s that type of person that’ll change your life.”
“It’s a difficult thing to do. Sometimes being married it makes you insecure dude. I looked like I had everything. It was scary, my wife is gorgeous. She might me somebody that’s smarter than me. It made me insecure.”
“With being insecure, with me being weak. I was so insecure and so down..I started messing with somebody that was beneath me. A bird. Evil. A liar. Somebody that was desperate and its just so pathetic. I mean I didn’t have to feed this person no feed. I didn’t have to make her feel special, because she wasn’t. So that’s what it was.”
He also made it clear that he desires to work things out with his wife, but even if the marriage doesn’t survive, his family will.
“With the help of God, this situation has made my family tighter. Like tighter. I’m honest. I had to be honest with myself. And the hardest thing I had to do was tell my wife EVERYTHING. When I say everything. She looked at me so different. To look at my family. So you guys follow me on twitter. We’re good. We’re not great. I don’t know what happens from here. Now if we remain together, as a relationship, we’ll see. But as a family, nobody’s stopping us. I just want to tell you ‘I love you. And we’ll see what God has in store for us.”
Although Envy doesn’t actually utter Erica’s name, it’s quite obvious who he is referring to. It’s also interesting to note that his wife Gia will be making her debut as the newest addition to “Real Housewives of New Jersey” this season.


No comments:

Post a Comment