WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Look: Kim And Kanye Get Steamy On Cover Of L’Officiel Hommes!


The couple’s racy new cover is for the French publication’s Spring 2013 issue.



Kim Kardashian shares a passionate moment with boyfriend Kanye West for the cover of L’Officiel Hommes magazine.
The cover, shot by photographer Nick Knight, is for the French fashion publication’s Spring 2013 issue. Knight also worked with Kardashian, 32, for her Spanish V Magazine cover last fall.
It’s been a big day for Kardashian and magazine covers. The pregnant star is also the cover girl forCosmopolitan’s April 2013 issue.
“2013 for me is about scaling back. I want to focus on the few projects that I’m super passionate about and not spread myself too thin,” she tells Cosmo.
On Monday, Kardashian took to Twitter to express how much she missed her nephew Mason, writing “I miss this guy so much!!!!,” along with a photo of herself and the little tot.
The reality star also showed some love for her beau.
“I miss him too!!!!” she wrote on Twitter, along with a photo of herself and West.




 OH, BOY SHES GETTING BIG AS HELL & SHES HAVING A BABY GIRL, WONDER WHAT SHES GOING TO LOOK LIKE. I MEAN I KNOW SHES GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL I JUST WISH THAT BABY KIMYE WILL HAVE BOTH OF HER PARENTS IN HER LIFE CAUSE THIS RELATIONSHIP HAS A SHELF LIFE OF ABOUT: I GIVE IT ABOUT LESS THAN A YR, AFTER THE BABY GET HERE THE RELATIONSHIP WILL BE DETERIORATING. KANYE WITH HIS RANTS AGAINST HIS OWN BEST FRIEND JAY-Z (WHICH ISNT A GREAT IDEA BUT HES JEALOUS THAT JAY & JUSTIN HAVE BEEN SPENDING TIME TOGETHER. SO ADORABLE!), AND IMAGINE IF THAT BABY COMES OUT & KIM AND KRIS HUMPHRIES DIVORCE STILL ISNT GONE THROUGH THEN KANYE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SIGN HIS NAME ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE AT ALL. THAT WILL BE SO F-ED UP BUT ALL KANYE NEED TO DO IS APOLOGIZE TO HIS BESTIE JAY-Z THEN ASK HIM TO DROP KRIS HUMPHRIES FROM THE NETS (SINCE JAY IS PART OWNER OF THE NY BASKETBALL TEAM), OR THEY CAN JUS THREATEN KRIS THAT "IF HE DOESNT SIGN OFF TO GET A DIVORCE THEN HE'S GOING TO BE FIRED" LOL. IT MAY WORK OR NOT, BUT HOW EMBARRASSING IS IT TO BE STILL MARRIED BUT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER MAN & GET PREGGOS BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN UR HUSBAND, THIS IS A VERY WEIRD CASE. IM JUS SAYING!

 Kendall & Kylie takes Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment