WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

CHRIS BROWN GOT HIT BY ONE OF DRAKE'S SHOTS, CHRIS STARTING TO GET EMOTIONAL!


Is Chris Brown Telling Drake To 'Come Out The Closet' On 'R.I.P.' Remix?


 Chris Brown

If you thought Chris Brown and Drake were getting any closer to deading their feud, think again. Breezy took the opportunity to throw a shot to his musical nemesis when he appeared on the remix of Young Jeezy's "R.I.P." single, which dropped Friday (March 29) on DramaLikeTheDJ.com.

"Dearly departed, I bought a plane I departed/ And if you started from the bottom, go on and come out the closet," Chris rhymes on the song's final verse, making a clear reference to Drake and his "Started from the Bottom" single.

SONG BELOW:




The two made major headlines last June after a now-infamous bottle-throwing brawl in a New York City nightclub, which reportedly involved both men and members of their respective entourages. While the feud has quietly carried on, there has been a subliminal war of words brewing.

After the club incident, Brown addressed the beef in an unofficial remix of Chief Keef's "I Don't Like" single. "They throwing bottles, I'm throwing models," he rapped before delivering "OVO you overdose/Screaming YOLO, no I live twice."

Many believe Drake took a swipe with his verse from Aaliyah's posthumous single "Enough Said" last August. "Running through the city with n---as I'd give a kidney/ Selling under 150, you n---as gotta be kidding," Drizzy rapped, leading many to believe he was insulting Brown, who sold 135,000 copies of his Fortune album when it was released in July 2012.

The feud is believed to be over Brown's on-again, off-again girlfriend Rihanna, who is also said to have been romantically involved with Drake as well. Earlier this month, Drake seemingly took another light jab on his fiery "5AM in Toronto." "Sinatra style I'm just being frank with ya/ I mean, where you think she's at where when she ain't with ya," he spit, leaving many to speculate that the spat between the two inspired the line.

Brown wasn't the only one getting things off of his chest on the "R.I.P." remix either: Jeezy also expressed his distaste with MTV's "Hottest MCs in the Game VIII" list and the fact that he wasn't included. "Trap star bitch spell it with a big 'T'/ Give a damn if I never be a hot MC," he rapped.

I totally f**ks with this song hard, but of course I hate the dum shit that dum azz chris brown was insinurating. And why the hell is Drake & Chris Brown beefing anyways? their dum azzez mad at the wrong person. You never get made at the other person, you get mad at your woman/man because they freaking knew better than to cheat. And of course we dont waste time or any breathe on outsiders whom we dont give 2 shitz about, thats a waste of too much energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment