WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, March 29, 2013

RHOATL’S NeNe Leakes Talks Second Wedding To Gregg/ And Nene & Kim Zolciak Are Bestie's Again, The World Is Really Coming To An End, GOODNITE!

nene-leakes-gregg


We have certainly seen Real Housewives of Atalanta's NeNe Leakes rise to stardom since she first appeared on the Bravo franchise.  Of course, as NeNe's fame increased–and her shows multiplied–her marriage suffered.  When she divorced long-time husband Gregg, many assumed that their relationship couldn't handle the pressure of NeNe's celebrity.  Heck, her friendships certainly couldn't handle it…WIG!

Well, as we saw on this season's RHOAGregg and NeNe are working through their problems and planning a lavish second wedding.  NeNe even reveals that former bestie/arch nemesis Kim Zolciak will be invited to the big affair. Did I just see a pig fly by my window?
This week's In Touch (print only) has a special interview with the Neenster where she dishes on her and Gregg.  She shares, "I started making more money than him.  He'd say, 'You don't need me anymore,' but I did.  I really did," adding that when they first parted ways, "I was so angry.  But I'd been with Gregg since my twenties and it was difficult to not have him in my life.  I was lost without him."
Describing the pair's second proposal, NeNe tells the magazine, "Gregg proposed to me in Miami on New Year's Eve.  We were with our son–Gregg somehow got him out of the condo and had a big heart made of Hershey's Kisses on the bed.  It was sweet!  I said yes right away."
At first, NeNe admits, "I was scared of what people would think.  But sometimes you get divorced too soon."
NeNe's second walk down the aisle won't be as traditional as the first.The reality star dishes, "We're going to have a fantasy wedding, probably in Atlanta this summer. I will definitely invite every castmate from every show I'm on.  I don't know who's available, but they will all be on the list!  RHOATL's Cynthia [Bailey] will be a bridesmaid.  And Kim will be invited as well."  You know Cynthia probably put a bridesmaid clause in her friendship contract!
When asked if she has become a bridezilla, NeNe laughs, "I'm very cool.  I want the wedding planner to take over and make all the decisions.  The most important thing about this wedding is the fact that Gregg and I have a second chance."
As for what went wrong the first go-round, NeNe explains, "I was learning how to navigate my way through this industry while still trying to be a mom and a wife.  I kind of did push Gregg aside.  Now I make more time for my family, and I communicate with Gregg about everything. People always say, 'I can't see you guys not being together.' We have the best spark. The greatest thing is I get to be NeNe and Gregg gets to be Gregg.  If I wasn't to be glamorous today and wear a baseball cap and no make-up tomorrow, I can!  I like him better today than I did when we first met."
Please, please, please let this circus be filmed for next season!
TELL US-WHAT DO YOU THINK OF NENE'S INTERVIEW?  DO YOU WANT TO SEE A WEDDING SPECIAL?
(MY 2$ IS THAT I LOVE THE FACT THAT NENE & GREGG ARE BACK TOGETHER CAUSE THEY BELONG TOGETHER & ITS GREAT THAT NENE HAS HER "HAPPY" BACK AT LAST. BUT I'M THE TYPE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY DIVORCED FOR A REASON, NOT SAYING THAT THEY HAVEN'T FIXED THEIR PROBLEMS & PEEPS DO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER. BUT I FEEL AS THOUGH NENE & GREGG SHOULD JUST STAY BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND CAUSE THEIR GREAT AS BEST FRIENDS, AND SHOULD TAKE IT SLOW. THEY ALREADY HAVE A COUPLE OF NEGATIVES AGAINST THEIR RELATIONSHIP ALREADY LIKE, THE FACT THAT: THEY WERE MARRIED ONCE, DIVORCED & NOW REMARRYING, GREGG IS A GOOD PERSON BUT HE AINT STUPID, HE WORKED HIS AZZ OFF TO GET BACK W/NENE BECAUSE EVEN STEVIE WONDER CAN SEE THAT NENE IS A GOLD-FIELD & THAT GREGG WOULD BE STUPID NOT TO GET NENE BACK. BUT IT JUST SEEMS ALITTLE SNEAKY & SUSPICIOUS TO ME THAT THEY LITERALLY HATED EACH OTHER JUST LAST YEAR & NOW GREGG IS LITERALLY NENE'S SLAVE & BEOTCH BOY, WHICH MAKES GREGG LOOK ALITTLE INSINCERE, JUS WATCH YO BACK NENE YOU DON'T WANNABE GOING DOWN THE AISLE WITH A DUDE WHO ONLY IS W/YOU FOR THE MONEY, I.E. KANDI & TODD. (IF YOU THINK THAT DUDE IS INTO KANDI YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING, HE KNEW THAT HE ALSO HAS A GOLD FIELD INCLUDING KANDI'S MONEY & BOOTY). BUT ANYWAYS, NENE & GREGG IS ALSO RUSHING THINGS THEY LITERALLY JUST GOT BACK TOGETHER AND MY MOTTO WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE IS, "JUST AS QUICK AS YOU RUN DOWN THE AISLE, YOU WILL BE JUST AS QUICK RUNNING TO DIVORCE COURT". PLUS, 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 IF THE MARRIAGE DIDN'T WORK BEFORE THEN IT DEF MAY NOT WORK THE 2ND TIME AROUND NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE EACH OTHER. JUST CAUSE YOU LOVE SOMEONE TO DEATH, DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU BELONG TOGETHER (RIHANNA & CHRIS BROWN). NEVERTHELESS, I LOVE NENE & IM HAPPY FOR HER & GREGG BUT STAY TUNE TO THIS SOAP OPERA CAUSE YOU WILL BE COMMENTING ON THIS ARTICLE ON "KOSSIP WORLD" (IF THEY MAKE IT DOWN THE AISLE, THEY'LL BE SEPARATING AT LEAST 6-8 MONS AFTERWARDS, BUT I THINK THEY WILL PUSH BACK THIS WEDDING DATE AS WELL, OR NOT MARRY AT ALL) & BEING SO AMAZED AT HOW WELL I CALLED IT. WATCH & SEE! )

NeNe Leakes & Kim Zolciak Speaking Again! NeNe Promises To Invite Kim To Her Wedding!


NeNe - Kim

Can we say PUBLICITY STUNT?! Of course, but who cares because the last time I actually liked watching Kim Zolciak on TV she was friends with NeNe Leakes
After 3 seasons of fighting and one awkward run-in, the Real Housewives of Atlanta friendship that spawned the greatest one-liner in HW history, "Close your legs to married men, trashbox!" is possibly, tepidly, resuming. At least on TV! You know NeNe is chasing that Bravo paid-for wedding. 
Kim announced on twitter last night that she and NeNe had spoken. Just in time to start promoting her spinoff Don't Be Tardy which starts in two weeks. 
Screen Shot 2013-03-28 at 8.45.26 AM

NeNe confirmed the ladies had made amends – and nobody lost an eye or a wig! "Just had the best chat wit @Kimzolciak! Now I see @BrielleZolciak is following me! I just pulled off the road 2 cry. This is 2 much," she gushed.  
NeNe says the women are working on their relationship, even though two weeks ago they were reportedly fighting at the reunion and saying things like 'I wish her the best, but that part of my life is in the past…' 
“[Kim’s] invited to my wedding, and I believe she’ll come,” NeNe tells In Touch. “I’m extending an olive branch.”
Well, errrr… just maybe stay away from tour buses in Miami. Or married men, other than the ones you're married to!


No comments:

Post a Comment