WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, March 25, 2013

SO HAPPY THAT LIL WAYNE IS READY TO GO BACK ON TOUR, HE'S "MORE THAN GOOD" PARTNA!

2012 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 1 - Show

Lil Wayne released a new vlog update in the last 24 hours. The recovering Cash Money Records star told fans, “I’m more than good.” The update comes after a week that began with Wayne in Beverly Hills, California’s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for his second battle with seizures in less than a week. He was released late Monday (March 18). Two of Wayne’s closest affiliates, Birdman and Mack Maine, both attributed the health concerns to exhaustion and dehydration.
In the brief 90-second video, Wayne also revealed that he’s currently with T.I. The pair announced that on July 5, they are launching the America’s Most Wanted Tour. “Hustle Gang, Young Money, potna. I hope you niggas brought money, ’cause it’s goin’ down,” T.I. told cameras.
The dates and cities have yet to be announced.


No comments:

Post a Comment