WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, March 25, 2013

WHY DO BAD THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE? Chance Of Love Ahmad “Real” Givens Diagnosed W/Stage 4 Colon Cancer!

Real Has Stage Four Colon Cancer

Sad news to share from the VH1 family: I Love New York and Real Chance of Love alum Ahmad “Real” Givens has been diagnosed with stage four colon cancer. According to TMZ doctors are currently treating the 33-year-old at Cedar-Sinai Hospital in Beverly Hills while deciding the next steps to take.
Since Real Chance of Love and its subsequent spin-off, Real and Chance: Legend Hunters, wrapped in 2010, Real has continued his work with his hair care company Real Silk, as well as his Real and Chance radio show on TradioV. Friends of of the reality star–including onetime love Tiffany “New York” Pollard–have been responding to the news on Twitter.

  1. @TiffanyPollard have you reached out to Real? That is so sad
@sp8563 I just found out.I jus spoke 2 him 3 weeks ago. My prayers go out to him and his family.He has a relationship with God, he's gonna b ok

So freaking Sad, "Real" was one of the: kindest, loving, realest, funny, handsome & polite bachelor of the "I Love New York" show. Everybody knows the "Real & Chance" brothers a.k.a "Good & Bad", and Real is too good & young to be going through in his life. But they say that "God only gives us so much we can handle" & although I never question God. I sometimes wonder if that statement is true? But I know that Real will get through this stage in his life because he does have God on his side, including the fact that besides Cancer he is in great shape & very young. So my hopes of him recovering is high & I send my PRAYERS TO HIM, CHANCE & THEIR FAMILY. And may Real have a speedy recovery! 


No comments:

Post a Comment