WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

CIARA LET'S THE INSTAGRAM WORLD KNOW THAT HER FRIEND FERGIE, IS PREGGO'S WITH HUNKIE HUBBY JOSH DUHAMEL'S 1ST CHILD!

CONGRATS TO FERGIE & JOSH DUHAMEL, THEIR PREGGO'S WITH THEIR 1ST CHILD TOGETHER!


The singer announced her pregnancy with husband Josh Duhamel via Twitter on February 18, but Saturday’s appearance at Nickelodeon’s 26th Annual Kids Choice Awards marked the baby bump’s official red carpet debut.

She caught the eyes of many attendees in an aquatic long-sleeves dress that featured vibrant shades of yellow, blue and green, as well as little fishes swimming about.

In a recent appearance on Good Morning America, Fergie, also known as Stacy Ferguson, said:  'I know that my husband told everybody what I said. My quote when we found out - "This s*** just got real.'"

'But it's true, when that moment occurs to you, there's going to be a human being growing inside of you ... it's reality. It's amazing, we're thrilled,' she added.
And her excitement was apparent on Saturday, as she radiated  throughout the event.
Her husband Josh has been vocal about his enthusiasm for their baby as well.
‘Now I get to relive my youth through my child and see my child live all that,' he gushed in an interview with The Associated Press.

The Kids’ Choice Awards was only one indication that the two are most ready for kids, as they celebrated adolescence.

(Ciara tells fans on Instagram/Twitter about her friends Fergie's 1st pregnancy & child with handsome hubby Josh Duhamel. I wonder will Fergie go back to making music or is she settling down to be a housewife? Either way their living a great life!)





No comments:

Post a Comment