WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Miguel and Kendrick Lamar Get Sensual and Fashion Foward on “How Many Drinks?” Video




Looking to freshen up your style this spring? May we point you to Miguel‘s new video for “How Many Drinks?” The clip premiered on Pitchfork today and features Kendrick Lamar wearing a matching shirt-short combo outfit that may or may not be inspired by famed 3D artist M.C. Escher. As with everything Miguel does, this video is a swanky affair, with  models getting close to one another and his backing band playing along under sensual mood lighting. Check Kendrick’s duds and do some soul-searching as to whether or not you could actually pull this off.
I SO LUVE THIS SONG, GLAD MIGUEL FINALLY PUT OUT THIS SONG & VIDEO, BUT IS IT ME BUT I DNT THINK THAT I NEVER HEARD KENDRICK LAMAR ON THIS SONG BEFORE. AND I HAVE MIGUEL'S ALBUM WITH THIS SONG, AND NO KENDRICK LAMAR. BUT WHATEVER I LUVE MIGUEL SO SO MUCH & EVERY SOG HE WRITES & SINGS IS THE FRESHEST EVER. AND IM SO HAPPY THAT PEEPS ARE NOW JUST FINALLY CATCHIN ON TO MIGUELS' UNIQUE & FUTURISTIC SOUND. I BEEN ON MIGUELS SOUND NOW ITS TIME FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO ENJOY 1 OF THEE MOST TALENTED R&B SINGERS/SONGWRITERS IN THE ENTIRE MUSIC INDUSTRY. DANG, TREY SONGZ USE 2B THE BEST IN THE GAME. BUT HES FALLING OFF REAL QUICK & MIGUEL IS HIS IN A LANE & THEE LANE OF ALL THRM 

No comments:

Post a Comment