WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

VIDEO: DETROIT RAPPER DANNY BROWN GETS A BLOWJOB FROM FAN, WHILE PERFORMING ON STAGE!




"I was right behind the girl and saw everything it was scaring edit: Okay so this is how it all went down, I was near the front row and all night Danny had been going up to the crowd and having random girls touch his d*ck through his pants. Then this girl in front of me starts flashing him and he goes up to her and grabs her t*ts. Then all of a sudden gets up close pulls his shirt up a little and she start blowing him. Then I'm behind her and I start getting pushed against her by the crowd shifting. It horrible and i hope you guys will be donating to my future therapy sessions but also i came back with a story. He rapped the entire time during too [sic]"  

No stranger to sexual moments, Brown found himself getting kinky with television host Kathy Griffin earlier this year.

A$AP Rocky and Danny Brown appeared as guests on Kathy Griffin's Bravo talk show "Kathy." During the appearance, the trio played a game of sexual dice where words on one die commanded an action to a body part determined by the other die. After the dice landed on "suck" and "breast," the Harlem, New York rapper planted his mouth on Griffin's bosom while groping the other.


CHECK VIDEO OUT:






F-ING HILARIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment